Candidate Management Specialist
We are Amberjack. Experts in future talent and volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We’re passionate about connecting future talent with inspiring employers to give them a head start in building a successful career through Graduate, Apprentice and Intern roles. We develop volume recruitment technology and services that help organisations make their connections with early careers talent simple and effective.
A bit about the opportunity...
Our two year graduate scheme gives you the opportunity to rotate into different business areas and learn new skills, gaining a wealth of professional services experience – ideal for your first role post-University!
Our graduates begin the scheme in our Resourcing Services Team in the role of a Candidate Management Specialist for the first 12-months. This is our client delivery team that works as an extension of our client’s in-house recruitment & HR teams - the first point of contact for early careers candidates applying to our client’s campaigns (like Morrisons, Virgin Media O2 and Network Rail).
It’s a great place to settle in and understand more about Amberjack, the services we offer, our commitment to service delivery and our clients. You could find yourself:
- Proactively managing applications, ensuring candidates are progressing through each stage of the recruitment process
- Getting involved in candidate screening & assessment
- Preparing and providing data and reports for both your manager and clients
- Attending regular client update calls and meetings
- Coaching and supporting Candidate Engagement Specialists with their activities, ensuring outstanding candidate experience is delivered each time
You will be a key contact for your client’s candidates, ensuring that they’re prepared for assessment events and on hand to deal with any queries they may have.
After your first 12-months there are two 6-month rotations working in our Technology, Growth, Candidate Attraction, Assessment, Business Services or Quality Assurance Teams. You’ll be able to influence your own learning journey, all with the support of the graduate scheme lead, your mentor and buddies.
What you'll need to thrive...
…genuine care for delivering great service to candidates, and a few other skills too:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to stay calm and efficient in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
Not only can we offer fantastic opportunities to develop your client management and organisational skills, with real responsibility and ownership of your work but also:
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 29 with service + Bank Holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- You choose where you work 60% of the time
- And lots more including company pension scheme, bike to work scheme, company sick pay etc…
At Amberjack we practice what we preach. We value difference and understand the value that having a diverse workforce brings to the organisation and our clients. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive working environment where every employee has the opportunity to be themselves and experience our collaborative, supportive and most importantly, fun culture.