Graduate Project Manager 2021
As a graduate there is an expectation that the candidate will be a self starter and identify opportunities to grow the business (with support of the management). It is not expected that any decisions that could adversely affect the Client commercial position or image would be made by the candidate without the appropriate approval and support from the direct Line Management.
It is not anticipated that the candidate will have any elements that would require delegation, however, in the event that additional support is needed due to size or scope of any particular project then the appropriate and support will be made available.
- Responsible for managing client projects, coordinating technical resource and developing scope requirements for those projects assigned, supported by the Senior Project Manager, to ensure successful delivery including margin, profit and client expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring IMS compliance including project audits, project governance and corrective actions for those projects assigned.
- Responsible for developing internal programmes for project delivery and reporting on progress to the client and internally for those projects assigned.
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager and Operations Manager with framework management actions as required.
- Increase Aqua’s exposure with key clients and generate business development leads to support the Operations Managers.
- Champion the Workbook Project Management System and provide guidance to Project Leads nationally to ensure this is used consistently across the organisation.
- Provide governance and assurance around price list changes and new client set-up.
- Provide support to Project Managers and Technical Directors as appropriate to support the delivery of their projects.
- Support the Senior Project Manager with management reporting and deputise in key management meetings where appropriate and through periods of leave.
- Provide contract administrative support to the Stantec Strategic Planning Partner framework with Task Orders, timesheets and other framework obligations.
- The candidate will be expected to liaise with Clients (including senior management) and Stakeholders (where appropriate). You will be an ambassador for the Aqua brand and therefore be professional in all endeavours.
- Where deemed necessary by any key personnel, liaison with Professional bodies may be required.
- Regular contact with all internal staff is expected with a focus on open communication.