Senior Assistant Merchandiser
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be an integral part of the merchandising team, supporting across multiple departments and product areas. The successful candidate will be organised, confident working cross functionally, work well within a team and have strong communication skills.
- Analysing trade performance on your areas on a weekly basis, highlighting successes and missed opportunities along with offering commercial trading actions to maximise instore and online performance.
- Reviewing line level performance, suggesting any reorders or actions plans for store allocations.
- Overseeing store allocation process, ensuring stock is optimised in the correct locations. Working closely with MAA and retail team where needed.
- Assist with markdown roll up process
- Managing core line cards, forecasting sales and stocks for the season. Have a strong understanding of store stock levels, promotional activity, stock transfers and other key metric that would affect trade.
- Managing the reorder process of core styles with the buying team, ensuring range plans are kept up to date.
- Supporting Merchandiser with any seasonal planning requirements, analysis of sales history by department and product area.
- Providing quarterly lessons learnt information to form strategy for further seasons.
- Working across various departments to achieve sales plans, including buying, marketing and retail teams.
Product allowance & discounts, flexible working hours, company parties, a snack drawer, random pizza lunches, rewards for loyal service and much more.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.