Health, Safety and Risk Graduate Scheme 2021
On our Graduate Development Programme, join a well-respected team that has a strong reputation in the engineering industry. You'll be part of something big, enjoying all-level support from line managers to senior leaders. We also want you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. So, during our recruitment process, tell us what matters to you. Find out how we support wellbeing in and out of the office – including different ways to be flexible around work. Let's also talk about Diversity & Inclusion, including our recent pledges for Women's Equality, how we're Disability Confident and an Inclusive Employer. With Atkins, you'll be in great company.
Join us as a Graduate in Health, Safety or Risk and enjoy exposure to a wide variety of industries, clients and projects. With an unwavering commitment to safety, quality and efficiency, we are well positioned to add value to today’s challenges of advising on safer communities, we believe that safety and operational excellence should be at the heart of everything we do. And while you're shaping a safer, happier, more sustainable world, well support you to achieve Chartered status.
Join the team that delivers project and programme management consultancy across the world. We build strong relationships by undertstanding the challenges our clients face, sharing their vision and helping transform potential into reality. Our cutting-edge independent advice and guidance enables our clients to turn bold ideas into reality and deliver their most important projects and programmes. You could work on large prestigious infrastructure projects with clients including TfL, Gatwick Airport and Thames Water, or focus on public building projects ranging from a primary school extension to a medieval fortress. We'll trust you to own your projects while supporting you develop your skills and experience.
Risk Team : Obtained or working towards a minimum of a 2.2 bachelor's degree or above in Risk Management or alternatively construction related project management.
Health and Safety Team: Obtained or working towards a minimum of a 2.2 bachelors degree or above in a Health and Safety related degree or alternatively construction related project management.
What you can bring
· A passion for, and understanding of, a consultancy environment
· Enthusiasm to drive your own career development and a motivation to learn
· Be curious in your thinking and apply your technical knowledge to analyse problems and create innovative solutions
· Drive and determination to achieve professional accreditation
· An ability to adapt to the changing world of work, embracing new technology and agile ways of working
· Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills which you’ll use with clients and internal stakeholders
· Confidence to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a multidisciplinary team
What you can expect from us
Our training will help you solve real-life problems from day one and develop industry skills that are highly sought after.
- Our 3-year flexible graduate scheme promises to give you the support you need to develop your technical, commerical and consultancy skills. What defines Faithful+Gould is the unrivalled amount of support by your assigned supervisor and buddy during your APC workshops, monthly Q&A, training and mocks.
- Professional development will be discussed throughout the GDP, supporting you in becoming a well-rounded consultant and encouraging you to obtain your APC by offering you a wide variety of work and projects in order to gain experience required to achieve this. We also offer core learning modules to develop your softer skills such as technical writing and presentation skills to enable you to complete your day to day role.
- APC coaching, professional training and industry exposure with high-level clients and variety of projects.
- This year we have had exceptional UK APC results exceeding the national average by 15% with a combined pass rate of 80% which shows our dedication and commitment to Learning & Development.
We've created a rewards package to fit around your study, career and personal needs. Enjoy benefits such as flexible holidays, a pension plan, tailored career development and a strong support network. All of our graduates receive a £2,500 settling in payment on joining and a further £2,500 upon achieving professional accreditation.