Graduate Business Analyst
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Help us deliver Digital Transformation!
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Business Analyst to support the Atos team in the process of eliciting requirements from a client and documenting these requirements.
You will have the opportunity to learn from an immensely experienced community of analysts, who will share their practical knowledge of delivering Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries and clients. We assign business analysts, from our BA Practice, to client projects where we add business and IT value by managing, enhancing and maintaining custom applications or packaged software by leveraging Agile and DevOps methodologies, utilising smart automation & robotics, and driving continuous delivery & deployment.
During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, business analysis fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data is undertaken in a leading global technology company. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with professionals in various roles. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree.
What’s on offer?
Our comprehensive training covers a broad range of BA related subjects, such as Agile, DevOps, Business Analysis, Project Management, ITIL, Development and Quality Assurance. The content of our training is constantly being reviewed and amended in the light of emerging client needs, new technologies and methodologies.
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills. You will be working in Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in the future of the UK, its people, skills, communities and the environment.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how to undertake business analysis for ground breaking technology projects in a business. A technology or busiiness degree or a qualification in science, technology, engineering and maths would be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your skills.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you will need to have include:
- The ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we’re looking for team players.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to plan and handle tasks within an overall project context.
- You also need to be a self-starter, a logical problem solver and a quick learner, with strong initiative and superb communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Proficient English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with partners at all levels and creating clear and concise process documentation.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- Able to win trust and establish relationships.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.