ATT Associate Personal Tax Graduate Trainee Glasgow 2021
As part of your role as a Tax Associate you will help with the preparation of Self-Assessment and income expenditure statements for clients and assist your colleagues with obtaining information for the completion of accounts and tax returns. As well as providing tax administration, you will also be communicating with HMRC and really gaining a full insight into the world of taxation.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Associate we will enrol you on the tax qualification ATT. We will provide you full study support including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey to becoming a qualified tax specialist in the future.
To get the job that you’ll love
- On track/achieved a 2:1 in your undergraduate degree
- Valid right to work in the UK
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
Here at Azets, we believe this is the start of your journey. We have developed a first-class training and development program to support you. So where could your journey take you?
Why join the Azets Family?
We will provide you with all the support you need to complete your ATT/CTA qualification, including college and study days, mentoring and comprehensive on the job training.
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.
What’s in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time to focus on your family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time. We embrace agile working where this is possible, we’re interested in the skills and experience that our people have not where they are located.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day. We want to provide our people with greater flexibility, and for our people to make responsible but informed choices about their working patterns, adjusting working hours to meet the needs of the business and themselves.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you know someone with the skills we need, let us know and reap the rewards.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family