Retail Banking Data & Analytics Discovery Programme 2022
The Discovery Diversity Programme is an amazing opportunity for students from underrepresented groups, who are graduating in 2023, to be assessed for, and to apply to join, our Summer Internships in 2023 before anyone else.
It’s the chance to learn about a career at Barclays, the chance to find out a lot about the business world and to discover a bit about yourself. And, as you’ll gain a good understanding of the full selection of roles and opportunities we offer, it’s a perfect stepping stone to one of our 8-week internships.
We are working together to build a better bank, a more efficient bank that is safe, intuitive and that will support people and businesses responsibly and sustainably. A bank that knows its customers and clients, champions innovation and thinks digital first, offers trusted money management guidance and support, and provides personalised advice to match customer and client life goals. And it’s where we keep our eyes on the future, shaping what the best customer experiences will look like for years to come.
What you can expect
- Join seminars and workshops, where you’ll learn about financial services, your chosen business area, the recruitment process and Barclays as an employer.
- Participate in specific breakout sessions for your business area, where you'll gain insights of what you can expect from the Summer Internship in 2023.
- Build your understanding of the assessment process and next steps
- Connect with people from across our business, including current graduates who have already made the journey that you are starting out on.
- Attend dedicated networking sessions with senior leaders and graduates aligned to your chosen business area
- Explore the various Barclays D&I networks.
- On the 2nd day of the programme, you can be assessed for the 2022 summer internship by taking part in 2 assessments.
What we look for
- You are set to graduate in 2023.
- You can be studying any degree discipline.
- You are curious to understand how a global bank adapts in a constantly evolving environment.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.