Graduate Analyst 2021
The Graduate Analyst role will work across industries and gain consulting experience within the core consulting team. The role will gain tools and training to build the foundations of a career in management and technology consulting. Analysts will develop their skill set working on site on a variety of client projects. This could include supporting data driven assessments and strategies, preparing business proposals, researching markets, redesigning business processes, preparing organisations for change, implementing new technologies and much more.
- Work directly with the client and communicate complex issues in a clear concise manner
- Facilitate workshops, gather client requirements and develop core consulting skills
- Support project manager on various tasks
- Develop presentation decks, conduct data analysis, redesigning business processes and implementing new technologies
- Work on supporting business development activities
- Graduates across a range of disciplines but especially with quantitative skills and an aptitude for technology and business acquired from relevant business experience in a corporate or consulting organisation for between one to three years.
- Some knowledge of the value of data and information management, internet culture and business applications and systems is desirable
- You must be numerate, have data analytical skills and be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You must have experience in a business environment e.g. professional internship or a placement within industry or consulting
- You should be able to think in a structured and logical manner, and have a highly numerate and inquisitive mindset
- You must be creative, a confident listener and good communicator with an open perspective
- You should be able to present complex issues in clear and simple terms and exploit the use of technology
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions.We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges.We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.