Commercial Assistant Placement 2022
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
About the role
This position is working in the Automotive Aftermarket division, working with all the departments and predominantly supporting the Financial Manager, the Commercial Team and Sales Managers. This job is full of variety, including some involvement in ad-hoc projects and general administrative tasks. Some of your tasks will include:
- Design and maintenance of Sales Call Plan template and summary worksheet for the department
- Support ‘pipeline management’ and sales forecasting projects
- Support in arranging on-site and off-site meetings
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Sales and Marketing teams which will include being involved in different projects which evolve over the year
- Support with Digital platforms
- You are currently studying for a degree in Business Studies (or related)
- You will have excellent IT skills: especially Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint and be confident using databases and IT systems
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written (desirable German language)
- You will have good organisational skills
- You will be self motivated, be able to work independently but also as part of a team
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2022 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.