Graduate Market and Business Intelligence Analyst 2021
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Worcester is also home to our Commercial & Industrial Division. Bosch C&I is one of the leading suppliers of heating and hot water products in the UK. We specialise in the manufacture of Industrial Boilers, Commercial Boilers and Heat Interface Units – which are also manufactured in Worcester.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for ten years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
The world of business is changing fast.
Help us make improved operational and strategic decisions, through gathering, sharing and using market intelligence.
- Identify our priority intelligence needs, done by working with stakeholders from across our business.
- Source intelligence in multiple forms: interaction, research, feedback and data.
- Form conclusions and recommendations based on your own analysis.
- Evolve the market intelligence methods and skills in our business.
- Customer Experience design and improvement
- You’ll build constructive relationships with stakeholders.
- Priority topics get agreed, which you’ll investigate.
- You’ll analyse, and create your conclusions
- You’ll share your findings, and invite stakeholder feedback to enhance its usefulness.
- You’ll become proficient with highly capable analytic technologies.
To summarise, this role is about interacting and working with people, building your network is key to success.
Ideally you’ll have these characteristics:
- Be a type of person people like interacting with, this role relies on great working relationships!
- Very good communication and networking skills.
- Determined, able to deal with challenges and find solutions.
- Possess strong analytical skills and thinking.
- Be able to get to a conclusion.
- Be hands-on, and have an agile mindset.
- Proficient skills in MS Excel as a starting point, with experience / knowledge of more capable tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx being beneficial.
- Be target orientated, and able to meet deadlines.
- Forward thinking, with strong organisational skills.
- If you have a University (academic) education, studies in Business Strategy, Economics, Business administration, Customer Engagement or similar can be very useful. Tell us how your degree would support you in this role.