Marketing Assistant, Product and Channel Marketing Industrial Placement 2021
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Automotive Aftermarket department for Robert Bosch Ltd, based in Denham, have a unique opportunity for a Business studies student with a keen interest in Product Management and Marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a successful team, develop your personal and professional skills and gain valuable experience.
This position is responsible for supporting the team of product and channel managers in their day to day tasks as well co-ordinating ad-hoc projects.
- Product & Channel support including product, market and range analysis
- Liaising with Communications team on marketing concepts and promotional activity
- Business Warehouse financial reporting
- Production of monthly core reports and working with customers on core queries
- Supporting the Sales team with direct and indirect customer requests
- Raising purchase orders and managing Point of Sale distribution workflow
- Assisting in strategic product or customer specific projects and events
- Studying towards a relevant Business / Marketing degree
- Computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to tasks
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Valid UK driver’s license
- Power Microsoft Excel user
- Second language (German)
- Customer oriented
- Project experience
Applications close 5th February. Please note that we would like you to start in June 2021 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. If you do not fall into this category, then please do not apply.