Female Discovery week
Diversity and inclusion is the key to success at bp - and this paid programme is just one of the ways we're addressing our gender diversity balance.
Open to female undergraduates from any discipline, you'll spend time networking and hearing from female leaders. You'll also discover the culture of bp, our diverse range of roles and explore an area of your choice.
You will also get an opportunity to hear from our graduates about their roles and participate in workshops to help you improve your skills.
Participation offers a fast-track to technical interview for any of our internship opportunities the following year (eligibility criteria will apply).
You can apply for one of our Discovery Weeks, but not all. So please think carefully about which programme suits you best before applying.
This programme is open to those due to graduate in 2024.
If you need to make any adjustments to any stage of the recruitment process, for example due to an illness, injury or a disability, please contact us on 0800 279 2088 or email email@example.com. If you are calling from overseas, please dial +44 1635 584149.
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
People and Culture
People & culture discovers, empowers and cares for brilliant people, and so can you. Together, we can build and enable our culture, emotionally connected leaders and dynamic teams – and help our company achieve its purpose for people and our planet.
Join us and work closely with our business by:
- always putting our people first, understanding and responding to their needs, supporting their health, wellbeing and recognising them for great work
- hiring and developing talented people and empowering them to progress
- enabling an inclusive and agile culture, where our teams thrive and add value
- developing emotionally connected leaders who continuously learn, put others first and enable everyone to be at their best
- creating energising workplaces that enable collaboration and innovation.