People & Talent Executive
Join Bright Network as our People & Talent Executive
Introducing Bright Network
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a People & Talent Executive to join our team!
More about the opportunity
As a People & Talent Executive, you’ll work directly with our Head of People to bring exceptional people into the business and ensure they have everything they need to thrive at Bright Network.
This is a hugely diverse role where you’ll take on a wide range of responsibilities, from supporting and enabling our recruitment processes so we can hire the very best talent, to coming up with innovative ways we can drive engagement and connectivity across the business as we grow.
The ideal candidate will be a people-person first and foremost and be keen to learn in a fast-growing business!
Specifically, you will :
- Support recruitment processes to ensure we hire the best talent (this may include promoting our vacancies on our website & social media, screening applications & video interviews, coordinating interviews and maintaining an accurate ATS)
- Using our LinkedIn account to source for exceptional talent & spread the word about Bright Network as a place to work (full training on LinkedIn will be provided)
- Ensure all applicants receive an exceptional candidate experience whilst interviewing at Bright Network, from prompt responses to useful feedback
- Identify areas of improvement for our interview processes based on candidate feedback
- Help provide a seamless and efficient onboarding experience for new starters and managers
- Support connectivity, engagement & recognition across all teams - supporting with internal communications, internal events, celebrations & socials
- Constantly be on the lookout for innovative ways we can support our team with their wellbeing, productivity & motivation
- Maintain the smooth running of the London office (e.g. liaising with suppliers, cleaners, couriers, deliveries)
- Support with other ad-hoc People projects as we grow and scale
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 6 months' relevant experience working in either an HR/People Team or recruitment agency - pleast note candidates with less experience may be considered for an internship
- You pride yourself on your excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) – you can confidently build rapport with those around you
- You’re a self-starter who is full of the drive and determination necessary to operate confidently in a small team.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and are happy juggling multiple priorities in any single day
- You feel passionately about Bright Network’s mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.
We can offer you :
- The opportunity to join a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!)
- Flexible & remote-working
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site
- Employee assistance programme
Key details :
- Salary: Competitive & dependent on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: London, Liverpool Street (with flexible & remote-working)
- Reporting to: Head of People
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!
All applicants must have the full right to work in the UK.