Strategic Planning & Insights Intern 2021
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
The role sits at the core of evaluating business performance and involves looking after a large number of data sets. The role drives transparency of the monthly performance reviews across key focus markets and will also own longer term projects within the team.
Reports to: As an intern within this team you will have to report to the AmSSA Marketing Planning Manager and work closely with more than 60 markets.
Geographic Scope: Global
- Performance tracking of Combustibles and New Categories (such as Vapour and Tobacco Heating Products).
- Prepare high quality reports using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work together with markets to deliver quality results.
- Support in preparation of presentations to senior leadership.
- Ad-hoc projects
If you are finding yourself thinking about numbers every day and if you feel like tackling every new challenge with a high dose of pro-activeness, this role is definitely for you.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Management, Economics or Finance related degree or equivalent proven experience;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point with experience of dealing with large datasets;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Strategic thought process;
- Willingness and ability to learn fast;
- Able to work independently and proactive;
- Proficiency in English.
- Master's is desirable;
- Previous projects in this region.