Junior Copywriter 2021
Working with a team of Creatives producing work that enhances employer brands whilst constantly surprising and amazing. As well as working on the big ideas you’ll also be able to get down in the detail, writing carefully crafted copy: from attention-grabbing headlines to stirring film scripts to words for websites, blogs and job ads, social posts and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing clear and compelling copy for a range of clients across ads, social media, websites, scripts, blogs and more
- Presenting creative work, both internally and to
- Working with Designers and Art Directors to develop ideas from conception to execution
- Collaborating with teams across the agency including digital & social
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as a copywriter working across multiple channels
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly and multi-task in an unpredictable environment and under some pressure.
ThirtyThree, part of Capita plc, is our award-winning employer branding and marketing agency. We create exciting, innovative ways to engage and attract top talent for some of the biggest employers around. Our expertise lies within research and insight, employer branding, employee engagement and digital and social media solutions. We help our clients to develop their own unique employer value proposition, attract the best talent and deepen engagement with existing employees. You’ll join a network of talented individuals who are passionate about building strong, successful business relationships with our clients.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.