Marketing Specialist Internship 2021
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about while gaining real-world experience! Plan and execute marketing projects in collaboration with your team. Partner with an experienced mentor to determine your career goals and strengths. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
- Internship assignments will be based on your educational background, skills, aspirations, and interests.
- Currently in your penultimate year of studies pursuing bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business / International Business or a related area.
- On track for a 2:1 or equivalent
- Penultimate student
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Market research and analysis
- Data analytics and insights
- Content creation
- Marketing project planning and execution.
- Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines.
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver.
- You should have a legal right to work in the UK.