Graduate Consulting Analyst - Truecue - September 2021 Intake
We are on the lookout for self-starters who have a passion for data analytics and problem-solving. Our graduates gain exposure working with senior teams, and large-scale projects from day one. Along the way, you will be supported with structured training in the form of our 6-week Analytics Academy at the start of your career with TrueCue, a division of Concentra Analytics.
At TrueCue, a division of Concentra Analytics, you will help our clients to better manage and understand their data, which in turn helps to inform better decision making. You will experience all stages of our analytics projects from developing technical data architecture solutions to designing and building insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations. There will be plenty of client interaction and problem-solving to identify and take advantage of business needs and opportunities. You might also become a certified trainer and help our clients build analytics capability by delivering training for the core technologies.
**Closing date for applications April 30th 2021, start date September 2nd 2021**
What you will be doing
- Work on a wide variety of projects across industries and sectors. One day, you might be working on improving hospital efficiencies, the next, you could be building a supply chain analytics solution.
- Experience all stages of our projects from developing technical solutions to designing insightful analytics dashboards and visualizations, to advising clients on how to act on findings. There will be plenty of client interaction and problem-solving to identify and take advantage of business needs and opportunities.
- Be the driving force behind client projects. Transform businesses with the latest analytical tools and techniques.
- Delivering work on client sites and in-house, understanding business needs and challenges.
What technologies you’ll use
- Concentra proprietary technologies: OrgVue and the TrueCue platform
- Core 3rd party technologies: Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Services
- Other technologies: Microsoft PowerBI, QlikView, Python, R, PostgreSQL, DataRobot as well as new and upcoming technologies
What we look for
We believe in five core behaviours: driven, bold, inquisitive, inventive and collaborative. We’re always looking for talented, likeminded individuals.
Knowledge and skills
- 2:1 degree minimum, preferably in a quantitative discipline; postgraduate qualifications desirable
- Passion for data analytics
- Data analysis skills essential; knowledge of statistics and data modelling preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with analytics tool such as Tableau, SQL, R, Python or MATLAB would be an advantage
- Client-Facing skills would be an advantage
What you will learn & gain
- Best practice across the latest analytics technologies with training and sponsorship for official certification
- Core consulting skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- Client facing skills
- One-on-one mentoring to help your professional growth
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Season ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers