Capital Analyst Placement 2021
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Capital Analyst Placement Student to join our team in Huddersfield specializing in managing cross functional capital projects across our worldwide Cummins Turbo Technologies Plants. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supporting the capital process – compiling, analyzing and distributing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports utilizing structured procedures and systems to fixed deadlines
- Work closely with worldwide finance entities
- Respond to short notice capital requirements (create analysis, reports, presentations)
- Understand new business requirements and undertake improvements to maintain functional excellence benchmark
- Support the capital process for establishing the annual and five year capital plans for Cummins Turbo Technologies
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Working towards a degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting.
- Excellent IT Skills, in particular Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and online communication tools
- Ability to solve problems, analyse data and think innovatively
- Good organisational skills and excellent communication skills
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.