Graduate Controls Engineer 2021
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Control Engineer Graduate to join our team specializing in Controls Engineering for our Engineering Segment in the UK, kent/Sandwich. During your graduate program with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- System design and testing.
- Creation of PLC and touch screen software.
- Application of Network and Communication systems.
- Programming of protection and controller relays.
- Development of engineering project documentation such as single line diagrams, system operating philosophy, schematic diagrams, bills of materials and test schedules.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic or Control Systems Engineering
- Confidence, tenacity strong communication skills, logical thinking, organization skills and teamwork
- Enthusiasm to respond to a challenge.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications