Sales and Marketing Industrial Placement 2021
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Industrial Placement Student to join our team at Daventry. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Managing Cummins Filtration business to meet business targets
- Build/maintain relationships and business with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Support with customers’ marketing requirements
- Prepare reports and presentations with the application of Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyse market trends, including studying specific markets, products, as well as competitors and manufacturers
- Manage commercial based projects
- Meet mutually agreed workplan goals
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Studying for a Business, Engineering or Marketing degree
- Excellent IT Skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.