Graduate Business Development Associate 2022
- Identifying and prioritising potential sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territories.
- Supporting the sales team by initiating new client relationships and following up on new business leads.
- Conducting market research.
- Crafting clearly written business development proposals.
- Helping to maintain Echobox’s CRM software.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
Degree from a reputable university
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Attention to detail
- Native written and spoken Italian
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Passion for technology and startups
- Interest in the publishing industry
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Free breakfast, weekly team lunches and regular team events (e.g. dinners, karting, karaoke, barbecues, games nights, poker tournaments), as well as Friday drinks on our balcony overlooking West London.
- Our fridge is stocked with delicious non-alcoholic drinks, and we offer unlimited snacks, fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee for our employees all day, every day.
- Regular internal workshops, conferences and research conferences.
- Contributions to employee pensions.