An exciting opportunity to join our Brand Endorsements team, assisting the Agents who focus on brand opportunities and partnerships.
- Diary Management and general administrative tasks
- Coordinating conferences, meetings, calls and travel
- Tracking and chasing payments and invoices
- Handling expenses
- Building contact databases
- In-depth research projects for agents as required
- General administration management using in-house systems and processes
- Handle logistics for client deals including content approvals, travel, etc.
- Create materials for clients such as pitch emails, one sheets, press kits, etc.
- Provide talent suggestions for projects
- Create decks for projects
Knowledge and Experience
- A passion for and up-to-date knowledge of popular culture and industry trends, plus a curiosity and desire to broaden knowledge
- A strong desire to learn about brand partnerships
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable with a strong work ethic. They will demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills, and will understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion, as well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- This is a permanent term position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at New Oxford Street.
- Working hours are 9:30 – 18:00, Monday to Friday.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.