Esri Graduate Programme 2021
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
We are proud that most of our graduates now work for us permanently, and we will work with you to find the best role for you within the company once you have completed the two-year programme.
Working for us as a Graduate GIS Consultant on our two-year Graduate Programme, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in key areas of our business, by working alongside our various internal teams. Key benefits of joining us include:
- Access to work with the latest Esri technology, gaining an understanding of how our customers use the ArcGIS Platform and developing your skills to help our clients be even more successful
- The opportunity to interact with a wide variety of organisations across a range of industries, including environment, government, public safety, utilities, telecoms, retail and education
- The key departments you will work in include: Technical Pre-Sales, Technical Support, Marketing, Professional Services, ArcGIS Curator and Sales.
We welcome applications from graduates from all backgrounds, however you would need to be keen to start and grow your career in GIS (Geographical Information Systems) and be:
- An excellent communicator, with good presentation skills
- A problem solver, able to analyse data and situations, looking at it from a different perspective, suggesting new solutions and better ways of working
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving environment, as part of a supportive technical team
- Proactive, taking the initiative on tasks
- Great at managing your time, prioritizing workloads and meeting deadlines
- Commercially minded, with the ability to understand the positive impact technology can have on businesses
- Some working knowledge of GIS and its capabilities would be an advantage
- Hold, or be predicted to achieve, at least a 2:1 In a relevant degree subject, such as GIS, Geography or IT (including Computer Science and Software Engineering)
- Are eligible to work in the UK post-Brexit (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor an application)
- Hold a full UK driving licence, or be willing to learn to drive
- Are happy to relocate within a commutable distance of Aylesbury
- Have a Master’s in GIS or relevant degree is beneficial, but not essential
- Agree to undergo a basic security clearance
- Will be available to start employment with us in September 2021
What you can expect from us
- A good basic salary
- Company bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum (based on company and personal achievements)
- Pension, Vitality healthcare scheme, gym contribution, cycle to work scheme. We believe as a company that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including MapAction.
- Proven progression path; previous Graduate GIS Consultants have grown their careers and moved into many areas of our business