Summer Internship Programme 2022
Evercore offers an unparalleled career opportunity for current undergraduates interested in working within the financial industry.
Our 10-week internship is designed for undergraduates in their penultimate year of study, looking to pursue a career in investment banking.
Our Summer Internship Programme is designed to give driven undergraduates an insight into working life at a top independent advisory firm. As a Summer Intern, you will experience our unique culture, gain an invaluable insight into how our firm works, and develop skills and knowledge essential for anyone considering a career in investment banking. As part of the Evercore team, you will participate in finance modelling and quantitative analysis, valuation issues, industry analysis and market research, due diligence, as well as preparation for and attendance at client meetings.
Following one week of technical and industry-based training, you will become a valued member of a sector team, providing the vital support required in a dynamic industry. Midway through the programme, you will have an informal catch-up to ensure that you are receiving the exposure and experience expected at the start. This is also an opportunity for teams to provide feedback on your performance.
What to expect
We have discovered talented, motivated and professional individuals through our previous summer internship programmes and full-time offers will be awarded to top performers. Throughout the internship, there will be opportunities for you to network with the wider business
What do we look for?
- Academic achievement - We look for an exceptional academic record coupled with diverse interests.
- Interest in our industry - You need to demonstrate a genuine interest in investment banking and global markets.
- A critical mindset - Our graduates need to think critically about a range of strategic issues impacting our clients.
- An analytical approach - We look for quantitative and analytical talents combined with effective communication skills.
- Passion for people - We want to see aptitude for working in diverse teams with demonstrated potential for leadership.
- A flexible attitude - You need to show proven ability to nimbly move between projects, often working on different tasks at the same time.