Junior Viral Content Scout
Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 50 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into - the largest event in the world in 2020!
The Secret Media Network (which publishes Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) is looking for a meme-loving, social media savvy Viral Content Scout to join our editorial team, and hunt for engaging content for our sites and social channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Searching for funny, inspiring and/or wholesome visual content (videos, images, memes, etc) from third-party content creators to share to our sites and social channels.
- Building a reliable network of content creators and collaborators.
- Looking out for shareable stories and ideas to inspire the wider editorial team, including writers and videographers.
- Being aware of current social media trends and sourcing content accordingly.
- Establish new partners, events and strategies to push Secret Media Network’s content to new audiences
- Knowledge of content discovery mechanisms (algorithms) and optimization levers within a digital media platform
- You must have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Perhaps you have your own meme/curated content page, or are at least active on a number of social media platforms (such as Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Reddit, etc).
- We’d expect a strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- You’re a can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Pension Plan