Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator Knutsford 2021
As a result of continued organisational growth, we are searching for a proactive Talent Coordinator to join our friendly and supportive global Talent team. As this is a junior level role you will ideally be a recent graduate or someone with previous administration experience looking to break into the Talent Acquisition/HR function. You will be a key member of the UK Talent team providing administrative support on all recruitment related tasks and projects. You will be a team player, organised, proactive and a real stickler for accuracy (ensuring we are always working smart!). Fishawack is a rapidly changing business, meaning there is plenty of scope for variety in this role and ample progression opportunities for the right candidate. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
About Fishawack Health
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units—Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications—can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients—global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies—to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).
What you’ll do
- Full management of global talent inbox on a daily basis, organising emails for the team, ensuring they are allocated correctly
- Ownership of the UK offer and onboarding process, working in partnership with the talent and wider HR team
- Writing and posting job adverts across multiple platforms
- Writing LinkedIn and social media copy for vacancies
- CV screening
- Organising telephone interviews
- Arranging interviews and diaries with line managers
- Sending out candidate tests and briefing details
- Writing and posting job adverts
- ATS system administration and candidate management
- Sourcing and generating target candidate lists
- Assisting with recruitment project administration
- Conducting talent competitor and market analysis
- Tracking recruitment expenses across the team
- Updating trackers with recruitment and new hire data
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- A real team player with the desire to “get things done”
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good IT skills: the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- An interest in HR/recruitment is highly advantageous
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and online, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.