Graduate Investment Operations Officer
FNZ provides an opportunity to gain unparalleled experience working for an organisation with a unique combination of both retail technology and financial services at one of the fastest and most successful companies in the global FinTech sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated graduates looking to kickstart their career within the financial services industry. Our Investment Operations Function is fast-paced and high performing. We are looking for people who want to learn and grow within a globally recognised financial technology firm.
Working within the FNZ Investment Operations Function you will be responsible for the processing and settlement of all financial transactions made by FNZ’s clients. The team is also tasked with processing corporate distributions and dividends, reconciling client positions and identifying and resolving fund issues. You will have the opportunity to work within different teams helping you to develop and gain all the skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
What we offer
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Unique exposure to UK markets and a broad range of investment products
- Global career opportunities
- Friendly, open and motivating work environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully paid private health and life insurance plus other add on benefits
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Volunteer leave
What we are looking for
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
- Experience of delivering an excellent level of service to customers - e.g. in a retail or contact centre environment
- Experience in using Excel for data analysis
- The ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of banking and Financial Services (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate understanding of FCA regulations (desirable)
What will you need to succeed at FNZ?
- A 'can-do', adaptable approach. FNZ moves fast – you will need to be willing to learn new things quickly
- You will be a self-starter
- High level problem solving and quantitative reasoning
- Work well in a team and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail