Account Manager Internship 2021
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Location: Virtual Internship
(Upon successful completion of internship, and based on availability, full-time offers would support our Egham, UK office).
Gartner’s sales internship is a comprehensive program in one of Gartner’s high performing sales channels. Interns work alongside a team of full-time sales associates, who manage a group of named accounts, retain and grow existing client relationships, and forge relationships with prospective clients.
What You’ll Do
- Spend time in a hands-on training environment learning how to execute on the top priorities of Gartner’s sales organization
- Work with a Gartner sales team and their clients/prospects to understand best practices for engagement, retention and growth
- Hone your skills by participating in sales and retention activities alongside your aligned sales team
- Gain real-time sales experience through shadowing sales associates and practicing different components of Gartner’s sales process
- A rising Bachelor or Master’s student with expected graduation date in 2022
- Articulate and organized with exceptional communication skills
- Financially motivated and driven by working in a results based, goal focussed environment
- Naturally competitive and regularly partake in extra curricular societies and clubs
- A strong student with leadership or work experience