Supply Chain Graduate
Great things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 4,000 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Knack & Back, Latina Fresh, Liberté and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
As a Supply Chain Graduate, you will support our growth and the agility required in our Supply Chain Team, working cross-functionally with General Mills Supply Chain and Sales functions, and our Customers.
- Build a mid-term forecast in collaboration with the Customer, Demand and Sales teams
- Report shortages, delivery and daily issues on service to customers
- Review customer ordering and ensure conformance to terms of Supply
- Establish and build strong and influential relationships with your customers supply chain at the relevant level
- Support the collaborative End to End agenda with the Customer
- Generate Demand insights in monthly S&OP cycle
- Partner with SRM, Commercial finance, Marketing & Supply planning teams to drive brand growth, secure service and reduce costs
- Display Strategic thinking and drive a rolling cross-functional long-range forecast (0-24 months) & NPD forecast. Support the Budget creation
- Support implementation of demand enhancing tools & best practices
- Ensure timely and cost effective of replenishment of stock based on Demand insights and regular catch-ups with our Logistics and Factory teams
- Inventory management - Manage the stock policy & shelf life to ensure service and reduce product waste
- Minimise shortage risks and communicate risks to Sales and Customer Collaboration
- Continuous development of key relationships with manufacturing plants & External Supply Chain partners
- Achieved/completing a degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management or closely related subject
- Prior internship/work experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Strong learning agility and desire to work at pace
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a strong commercial awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint desired but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package and benefits
- Exposure to working within different areas of Supply Chain to help accelerate your career
- Lots of Free Häagen-Dazs Ice cream & Yoghurt available all day, every day
- Start in Summer 2022
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.