Graduate Recruiting Associate - French speakers
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
GLG is seeking a French speaking Recruiting Associate (known internally as a Council Development Associate) to support GLG’s financial services business in Europe. Part of the Platform Operations team based in London, the Recruiting Associate will be responsible for recruiting experts for GLG Client projects to participate in 1:1 telephone consultations, private meetings and for other short term, ad-hoc consulting projects.
Recruiting Associates help to drive GLG’s business model and add value to its client base through close coordination with senior members of the team to fulfil Clients’ need for expert insight.
Primary role is focused on recruiting experts for client requests and supporting senior team members with high-level product execution.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Individuals in this role will be responsible for contacting and pitching to potential new experts, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ideal candidates have a high degree of confidence and are highly motivated to exceed personal weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas
- Partner with and fulfil time-sensitive recruiting project requests for GLG Managers serving financial services clients
- Exhibit strong business communication and recruiting skills
- Learn to leverage GLG’s platform and network to identify and recruit world-class experts from across hundreds of sectors & industries
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to expand the search and scope of recruiting populations and drive successful client outcomes
- Work closely with sector-specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships through the provision of highly specialised expert insight
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 0 to 2 years of relevant industry experience in recruitment, internet/market research, outreach, partnership, business development
- High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial targets
- Confidence in making outbound cold calls when needed and various other outreach methods
- Ability to professionally manage resistance and consistently close recruits
- Ability to quickly digest and implement feedback and coaching
- Polished and persuasive verbal and written communication
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Full business proficiency in English and French
After achieving specific quantitative and qualitative goals (conversion of recruits, consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery), Recruiting Associates typically progress onto a Senior Recruiting Associate role (known internally as a Senior Council Development Associate) focused on more complex/high demand accounts and mentoring opportunities.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission programme and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
NOTE - This would initially be for a remote start whilst GLG EMEA offices continue to work from home (must start the role based in the UK).
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.