Human Resources Future Leaders Programme Poland 2021
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for leaders of the future in Human resources
Are you a graduate or a student who relishes the thought of equipping us with the right people and skills to help improve the lives of our patients and consumers? Join us and you’ll have an exciting opportunity to help foster our values-led, high-performance culture. As part of our HR team, you’ll recognise creativity, collaboration and responsibility – and offer our people rewarding careers with great development and excellent benefits.
Develop your career
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll equip you with the experience to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have four rotations to grow your expertise in generalist HR, talent, leadership development, reward, organisational design and HR-embedded areas. You’ll also benefit from a commercially-focused rotation outside HR to give you a breadth of experience.
Your rotations will be stretching, but we’ll support you every step of the way with formal and informal learning, as well as coaching.
What will you do?
- You will be part of HR country polish Team that supports various businesses in Poland
- You will be also delivering a number of projects that will give you a breath but also a chance to be part of the expansion of businesses in Poland
- You will learn our systems and modern Technology in HR, supporting leaders in change into self-service
- You will learn how modern HR looks like in a global organisation
- You will learn how to provide support to various local and global leaders
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs. After you complete the Future Leaders programme, we’ll work with you to secure the right role for you, which might be an HR Manager in the generalist community. We’ll also support you with an ‘alumni development framework’ as you move into your new role – and with a strong HR network.
You’ll be excited by the thought of
- honing your skills in every aspect of a HR on a tailored development programme
- collaborating with colleagues and customers around the world
- managing projects and effectively prioritising tasks
- researching and analysing information and reporting your findings
- finding creative solutions to new challenges
- developing new skills and knowledge wherever you find the opportunity
- taking full advantage of the rich variety of leadership training we offer
- building your network across HR and our entire company
- participating in HR Future Leaders Programme initiatives, like our corporate social responsibility and senior leader ‘Let’s Talk’ initiative
- to be interested in people and their development
- ambition and a high learning agility
- a digital and analytical mindset
- the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence others
- to be a self-aware team player who actively collaborates with others
- a self-motivated/proactive approach and an ability to adapt to change
- to be a clear and effective communicator
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you are young professional looking for next step in your career, you may also want to look at direct entry roles to develop your career at GSK.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or Psychology;
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and Polish (written and spoken)
- Graduation by June 2021 or availability to work full time from September 2021
- Right to work in the country
Application deadline: We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible.
- Fast track career path in HR in global healthcare company
- Opportunity to gain diverse experience in HR thanks to challenging rotations in different fields in HR
- Company culture based on values: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity.
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Flexible working solutions: work from home 8 days per month, short Fridays option
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance & well-being activities
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)