Our mission is to 'help people save and invest with confidence'. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future at HL.
We are looking for friendly people who share our passion for providing outstanding client service to join our Helpdesk. This is primarily a telephone based role, where you will be responsible for answering a wide range of questions from our clients. Financial experience is not required – you will be provided with comprehensive training to ensure you have the knowledge to answer client queries with confidence.
- Can you take complex information and communicate it in a simple way?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced busy environment?
- Do you take satisfaction from offering excellent client service?
Helpdesk Consultants will build knowledge on general topics, investment products, the type of accounts we offer and our internal administration processes.
Extensive training will be offered to ensure that you are fully prepared to assist our clients with their queries. You’ll start our training programme on your first day at HL. There is a dedicated training programme, side by side coaching and engaging and informative workshops on specialist topics. Training will take place within the Bristol office
- Provide excellent telephone client service at all times
- Explain complex information in plain English
- Respond to client letters and emails in a timely manner
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't tick every box. If you're excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.