Our mission is to 'help people save and invest with confidence'. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future at HL.
Hargreaves Lansdown have been helping clients make more of their savings and investments for over 30 years. We are one of the most innovative, respected and fastest growing companies in the UK. A constituent of the FTSE100, our success is based on a deep understanding of our clients’ needs, a keen entrepreneurial edge and fierce determination to be the best in our market. You will be joining one of the most progressive teams within Hargreaves Lansdown and we want your help to make us even better.
Our Operations team is split into two different departments: New Business and Client Accounts. New Business deals with the on-boarding of any new money coming onto the platform and Client Accounts deals with the reconciliation and payments out of this money should our clients request it.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to start or continue a career within Savings and Investments. If you are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn and like to be challenged on a daily basis then please read on!
- Ensuring all team administrative functions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring team processes are reliable and effective
- Taking ownership for team results
- Communicating well with your team, department and wider business
- Taking ownership for resolving any issues that are presented
- Taking part in wider department projects, when opportunities arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve results
- Motivated to achieve high standards
- Drive to deliver quality client service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking pride in your work
- Customer service experience
- Administration experience
- Maths & English GCSE Grade C and above
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't tick every box. If you're excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.