Operational Development Graduate 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional with an analytical mindset to join the Operations Development team. On a daily basis, the role is about:
- Analysing data and drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making for long-term Operational improvement
- Leading cross-functional change in a fast-paced environment
- Working in partnership with our operations teams to implement and deliver tangible changes to how we work
- Document best practices and lessons learned to improve our operating model and processes
What we're looking for...
- Proactive individual with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly-organised and detail-oriented
- Self-starter who is able to excel in an rapidly-changing environment and ‘make things happen’
- Interest in Food industries, continuous improvement and reducing environmental impact
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Contributor to a fun, team-orientated environment
- Strong analytical skills, and experience of Microsoft Excel desirable
- Results-focused and data-driven
- A STEM degree desirable
What you will get in return
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building