Graduate Brand Marketing Assistant 2021
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Laundry and Homecare Marketing team as a Graduate. This one-year programme is designed to develop knowledge, skills and expertise across a wide range of Marketing – brand management; social media; NPD; commercial awareness. The programme will include 1-day work rotations in other departments; group training; online learning; and opportunities to present internally.
- Support the Brand Managers of Henkel’s Laundry & Home Care business unit in the portfolio management of the UK and Ireland brands
- Manage the artwork creation and approval process
- Monitor competitor product launches and media activities
- Analyse internal monthly sales and set up reports
- Raise and manage purchase orders
- Communicate with internal departments and external agencies
- Support in the management of budgets.
- Liaise between all necessary functions internally and with agencies externally
- Support on projects such as, artwork process management for Brand Relaunch,
- Support the Brand Managers in delivering the annual brand plans
- Monitor competitive activities across the UK and Ireland
- Degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Previous experience in a multinational FMCG company is an advantage
- Passion for innovation and brands
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work in a diverse team and by set objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Learning agility and high energy level
- Good command of MS Office