Graduate Ecommerce Executive Asia 2021
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Our 10,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution to challenges of taking brands direct-to-consumer.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfillment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
Today, THG sits on top of a consolidated and extensive global network expressly built for speed, scale, and security. That network is Ingenuity.
About the Role
The eCommerce Trading Executive role is an opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Ingenuity and play a key part in driving the account forward on it’s momentous journey.
Responsible for the website KPI’s, supporting in the growth strategy & driving the website froward, the eCommerce Trading Executive will work with their team to achieve the website KPI’s. They will be responsible for competitor research, assessing the market and building out trading plans around key trading periods. They will need to be reactive to competitors and align marketing, trading and creative plans.
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans within Asia territories
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible
- You will need to be native/fluent in one or more of the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese & Chinese
- Top level graduate, looking to start work after graduation in Summer 2021
- Strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
- Salary between £25,000 - £30,000
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Onsite GP & Physio
- Hale Country Club Discounts (up to 50%)
- Company Discounts (up to 50%)
- Learning and Development Courses
- Working on global brands from day one!
**This job will be located in Manchester, UK – Salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum – Opening date for the role is Friday 4th June – Closing date for role will be Friday 18th June**
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.