Graduate Creative Researcher/Strategist 2021
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Our 10,000+ employees represent 108 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution to challenges of taking brands direct-to-consumer.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfillment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces.
Today, THG sits on top of a consolidated and extensive global network expressly built for speed, scale, and security. That network is Ingenuity.
Your role as a graduate strategist will be to bring a fresh point of view and innate curiosity to the team. In this role you will help to develop research and insights that help the team unlock exiting and interesting perspectives of the audiences, markets and cultures that we operate within.
You will work with the team to develop strategic thinking and be seen as a credible and go to source of knowledge and insights for the divisions that we serve and to establish relationships and build a great reputation with stakeholders on both brand a studio sides, making you an instrumental part of helping create high quality creative campaigns, digital understanding and brand strategies.
You are a great team player and able to collaborate with the wider teams in a way that elevates the perception of Studios across the business. You understand Studio’s values and put them into practice. You bring enthusiasm, energy and ideas to the teams and colleagues you work with.
- You will be a naturally curious individual that is imbedded into pop culture.
- You will have an interest in everything that is going on around you, looking to find the why.
- You will have an interest in the core divisions that you work across
- You will have a general awareness of the world around us and thrive off learning new information.
- Take an interest in and find creatively inspiring work
- Be able to talk about great campaigns and why you liked them.
- You will be able to gain knowledge and insight based on not what just people say but what they don’t say.
- You will be a self-starter being resourceful and taking initiative to problem solve.
- You will be able to put yourself out there to find and gather insights.
- You will be able to not only gather research but analyse and critique your observations.
- Apply critical thinking to all aspects of the role.
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts