Graduate Hong Kong Executive 2021
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Working within the Asian team, the Country Executive will work alongside the rest of the team to deliver successful marketing campaigns, customer acquisition and retention for Myprotein Hong Kong through social- and affiliate marketing channels, and through events and content creation and utilization.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who’s passionate about marketing and social media. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Hong Kong, including the website and social media accounts
- Identify and drive new marketing channels to accelerate growth in Hong Kong
- Develop existing marketing channels and relationships to drive growth in Hong Kong, such as brand ambassadors and sponsorships
- Collaboration with wider teams, such as Central Marketing, Design, Myprotein Asia, to drive growth efficiently
- Analyse e-commerce KPIs and data daily (using Excel, Google Analytics and other software) to maximise sales opportunities, react accordingly, and formulate future strategy
- Responsible for P&L of Myprotein Hong Kong, with monthly Revenue and Net GP targets
- Degree qualified and strong academic record
- Native Cantonese, fluent English
- Ambitious and prepared to take on responsibility
- Commercially astute and intelligent
- Proven communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business