Graduate THG Project Planner 2021
The Hut Group is one of Europe's leading e-commerce company builders, with a primary focus on health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods. Owners of divisional leading brands LookFantastic.com and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100 after profits on average had grown 217% a year over a three year period. Following a number one ranking in the 2014 edition of the Profit Track, making The Hut Group the only firm to win in successive years. Proud as we are of our achievements, we still have big ambitions.
The Hut Group is a business that is renowned for investing within its employees, where technology and innovation is a forefront. If you are ambitious, driven and ready for your next challenge - Come and change the world today.
About the Role
This role is within the THG Projects Team. The below list gives only a summary of the role remit:
- Assisting in the creation of robust, logically linked, both cost and resource loaded programmes.
- Management of baseline programmes and ensure changes are kept within a structured planning log.
- Maintain the integrated project plan and work package independencies.
- Assist with period planning reports on Earned Value, CPI and SPI information for the Project Planning Engineer.
- Provide ad-hoc support and planning assistance to other areas of the business as agreed with the Project Planning Engineer.
- Challenge the project team to ensure they provide comprehensive programme updates.
- Complete programme reviews, ensuring all contractual obligations are communicated and visible to the Project Manager.
- Maintain structured project planning standards, and ensure the programmes align with industry standards.
- Analyse, identify and communicate programme concerns to the Project Manager, providing relevant data to reduce and/or mitigate risk to project delivery.
- Identify and resolve cross-functional programme issues at planning level.
- Proactively take measures to eliminate/minimise potential programme issues.
- Assist in updating internal stakeholder reports on project status.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the generation, and maintenance of industry recognised planning formats and scheduling.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of APM project delivery strategy.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills, including the ability to report key findings and issues in both business and technical terms..
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple requirements to a high level of detail.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise without the requirement for regular direct supervision.
- HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline – Electrical/Mechanical/Construction
- Experience in scheduling tools, specifically Asta Powerproject
- Full competence using Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Competitive salary.
- Genuine responsibility from the start of your career at THG.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Access to onsite doctor.
- Enrolled onto company pension plan.
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business.
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applicants our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent Team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.