Junior Designers 2021
Ink is looking for junior digital designers to produce eye-catching and impactful digital (and print) artwork for our growing global client list.
Working within Ink's in-house expanding creative agency, your primary responsibilities will involve the design and build of sponsored content (banners, display ads, social posts etc) for a huge and diverse roster of brands. You will also be supporting with a broader set of exciting and varied creative briefs from pitch to launch.
The successful candidates will be highly organised and calm under pressure, with an eye for what makes engaging, effective online content and can turn around artwork for multiple platforms quickly and efficiently.
Applicants should have an appetite for learning, yet be confident creating finished artwork in Photoshop, following design templates and guidelines in InDesign as well as building graphic assets for Keynote and PowerPoint presentations.
Ink is the world’s largest producer of travel media, partnering with some of the biggest airlines on the planet to produce award-winning digital and print content.
These are exciting new roles that would suit creative recent graduates with relevant training keen to make their mark in the world of digital advertising.
- Support the Senior Designer and wider Creative teams with all design and artwork briefs.
- Work with the global campaign team to produce clear, persuasive and compelling advertising creative (static and animated) for multiple digital and print platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Keynote, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.
- BA, BTEC HND or equivalent qualification in digital design field
- A passion and understanding of current digital and social design trends. Strong communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines. Good time-management skills.
- Confident self-starter with excellent personal organisation skills.
- Experience designing for digital advertising
- Languages (German, French) would be advantageous
Please send a CV's and portfolio samples (or links) with a covering letter to Commercial Creative Director firstname.lastname@example.org