Recruitment Intern 2021
Our Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team is looking for a recruiter to strengthen our undergraduate and graduate college programs in the UK and across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region. This is an opportunity to join an in-house recruitment team of a Fortune 500 company where building a phenomenal culture matters as much as building great products and services.
You can expect
- That your ideas will matter - you will shape our major student recruitment programs in the UK and across EMEA to be a part of something bigger - our global team is waiting for you.
- To grow and develop your career at Intel – Our tailored Learning Curriculum and network of seasoned professionals to learn from is just a start
Your daily work will include
- Recruitment and sourcing activities for UK undergraduate hiring through various channels (e.g. social media, job boards and online advertising suppliers).
- Supporting the student recruitment programs of Intel’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) affiliates.
- Manage a team of hiring departments and ensure they are fully prepared for attracting and hiring the best talent out there.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to organise campus events (e.g. recruitment fairs, workshops, etc.)
- Working with our marketing teams to develop exciting content to help promote our programs.
- Project management of onsite events to promote our undergraduate placement scheme in the UK and supporting the design of recruitment marketing materials.
- Acting as a point of contact for ad hoc query resolution for our stakeholders.
- Preparation and analysis of recruitment and hiring reports.
- Involvement in various recruiting projects across the talent acquisition organisation. our Global Talent Acquisition organisation.
- Supporting the undergraduate assessment and selection process.
- Integration planning for UK undergraduate new hires e.g. preparation of training plans and coordination of induction event.
This is a 12-month internship with potential to be extended starting July 2021.
What we offer
At Intel, we offer a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure - we know that's how innovation happens, and you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
- Competitive pay and Benefits: Including stock programs, Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical plan and life insurance, peer to peer recognition, working with groups of enthusiasts, exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth: You will work in an international environment within a group of the best professionals in the world, working with the newest technologies. You’ll have a chance to take part in advanced development programs, conferences, assignment programs and have free access to a wide library of classroom and online courses, covering both soft and technical skills.
- Life & Community: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge— flexible working, benefits and services that support your wellbeing, and the chance to participate in Intel’s Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
Our internships offer students a chance to get real-world experience through participation in projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to develop a wide network of industry contacts.
We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. At both our offices and in your home, the security and wellbeing of you and your family is our utmost responsibility.
We expect you:
- To be passionate about HR and/or recruitment
- To be a doer: No task is too big or too small, you are ready to help the business find the best people
- Previous recruitment/project management experience would be a huge bonus
- This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in relevant disciplines, and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.