Internship Programme 2021
Are you a Rare Talent?
We’re looking for future Rare Talent to join our Jardine Internship Programme. If you aspire to become a business leader, dare to challenge the status quo, and are deeply curious to learn new things, then you’re in the right place.
Why join Jardine Internship Programme?
The four-week Jardine Internship Programme is designed to put you through the paces of our diverse businesses in Hong Kong. You’ll gain first-hand experience of what a career at Jardines looks like while also taking part in a variety of real business projects, professional skills workshops, and networking events. Combined with the invaluable relationships you’ll gain during your internship, the experience will help you become a future business leader.
- Hands-on exposure to our diverse businesses
- Leadership, finance and business workshops
- Networking with trainees and other Jardines professionals
- Innovation business pitch to senior leadership
- Four-week paid internship* in Hong Kong**
- Accommodation and flights covered for non-Hong Kong students
You’ll take ownership of your work along with enterprising colleagues and a manager, who will map out project expectations, provide guidance and work closely with you on a post-programme review of your experience.
Interns who successfully complete the internship with satisfactory performance will be considered for the Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS).
**If COVID-19 circumstances preclude an in-person experience, Jardine Internship Programme may be conducted virtually or remotely with some local in-person elements.
- Full-time penultimate year university students graduating in 2022
- Clear aspiration to become a business leader of tomorrow
- Possess strong analytical thinking
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Open to learning from experience and feedback
- Have the energy, passion and perseverance to obtain the best results
- Passionate about working and living in Asia
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Programme details & application can be found when you click 'Apply now'
- Application Deadline: 28th March 2021
- Online Assessments: March – April 2021
- Final Interview: 27th – 28th April 2021
- Offer letter: April 2021
Internship Period: 5th – 30th July 2021
Jardines Rare Talent Virtual Career Talk
Our trainees will share their first-hand experiences of the programme, attend our virtual Career Talk to learn more: careers.jardines.com/events
Rare Talent Academy
From getting applications hints and tips, to learning about real-life business challenges and solutions from our industry experts, our webinar series will help gear you up for your desired career opportunities: careers.jardines.com/rtacademy/
Follow us to get latest programme news and application tips:
Facebook & Instagram: Jardines Careers
LinkedIn: Jardine Matheson
We’re one of the top 200 publicly traded companies in Asia, and a member of the Fortune Global 500 with over 400,000 employees. Our uniquely diverse portfolio of industry-leading businesses spans a wide range of sectors including motor vehicles and related operations, property investment and development, food retailing, health and beauty, home furnishings, engineering and construction, transport services, restaurants, luxury hotels, financial services, heavy equipment, mining, energy and agribusiness.