Consumer Analytics Industrial Placement
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU. By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
This analytics role sits within the Consumer Business Intelligence team, which works across Northern Europe and covers all categories and brands where J&J plays. You will have multiple stakeholders across the business, including senior leaders and board members.
Responsibilities include detailed sales & share analysis (digging into the ‘why’ behind the results), leading the creation of new reports and trackers, and supporting the marketing teams to interpret results and identify areas of focus to drive the business forward.
Analytics is a capability many large companies are recruiting for – this role will really help to drive your skills in this area, as well as gaining experience in supporting the wider teams on building this skillset too.
Requirements of the role
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Degrees requiring a high level of data analysis are preferred
Key skills and competencies
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and reporting ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to interpret and understand complex information such as financial and market data, scientific data and clinical information
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Self-motivated with a high level of tenacity
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritise