Salesforce Consultant Apprentice - Forcology
Forcology is all about enabling businesses to operate more efficiently, market smarter and drive accelerated sales by bringing both Salesforce and Pardot together in one unified, powerful solution that empowers businesses to drive sustainable accelerated growth. They are now looking for a Salesforce Consultant Apprentice to join their team!
The job role of a Salesforce Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Helping clients make the most of the Salesforce.com Platform
- Supporting clients with their existing Salesforce implementations
- Learning about how to run change management projects
- Managing stakeholders and run meetings
- Learning to gather requirements and build technical solutions
- Own and manage client support requests through to resolution.
What you will learn
- Salesforce system architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- Salesforce configuration and development best practises.
- How to use the Salesforce product suite
- How to successfully manage technology implementation projects within an agile framework
- How to manage the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects at once
- How to manage key stakeholder relationships
- How to define strategy, clients' business processes, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- How to work and manage your own time when at clients’ sites either for meetings or on a regular basis
- You’ll also achieve multiple Salesforce certifications and become a Salesforce Trailhead Ranger
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve, negotiate and persuade
- Keen interest in technology
- Enthusiastic about their work
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Resilient and determined to be successful in their apprenticeship