Acqua di Parma Commercial Graduate Internship 2021
- As the Acqua di Parma Commercial Intern, your key mission is to support the Sales team (comprising a Head of Commercial, Key Account Manager, Key Account Executive, Training Manager and 4 Area Managers) in achieving their sales targets and ambitions to drive the UK business forward.
- To do so, you provide regular analysis in many different areas (retail, wholesale, temp staffing, field team KPIs…).
- You thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment and enjoy interacting with many different departments in the company, giving you a great understanding of how our subsidiary works.
- Consolidated retail report by group by week by month with comparison to LY
- Assist the Key Accounts Team in centralizing and updating assortments by group by door
- Consolidated monthly KPIs report to analyse the productivity of our Beauty Consultants
- Create and update retail group reports, ensure they are 100% accurate
- Weekly sales reports by SKU for Harrods
- Daily sell-in report by retailer
- Authorised Retail Agreement (ARA) form follow ups
- Update the mapping of the distribution by Area Manager
- Follow up of distribution database
- Follow-up of incentives to motivate consultants and generic staff
- Raise POs for management, sales and training departments
- Book shifts as per area managers’ requests ensuring budget is respected
- Update tracker and budget rolling forecast
Team meetings and training sessions
- Prepare and organise team conferences and training sessions
Reports to:Head of Commercial
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP etc.)
A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry.
THIS IS A FULL TIME 1 YEAR INTERNSHIP