Internship Program 2022
At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. Join us and unpack the societal trends that influence how fans think, feel, and behave. We transform these data points into actionable insights and strategies that shape brand perceptions and fuel new product innovations. Our obsession with fans helps the world’s top companies transform followers into fanatics and investments into impact.
MarketCast’s Summer Internship Program is a 10-week immersive experience, where you’re treated like a full-time employee, welcomed by people who have an inquisitive mindset, are excellent storytellers, and believe in the power of fandoms. Throughout the 10 weeks, you can expect an Orientation Program, Educational Sessions, Panel Discussions, Team Building Events, and a Volunteer Opportunity. You’ll also receive performance feedback from your manager twice during the summer!
Scheduled intern activities
We have a series of workshops, seminars, meet & greets, and activities that will help you learn more about our industry and MarketCast while expanding your understanding of the corporate world.
- You will be a part of various lunch & learn sessions tailored to help you take the step from student to star employee.
- You will hear from guest speakers discuss how the work we do helps shape business decisions.
- You will enjoy getting to know other MarketCasters at company-sponsored activities.
- In addition to the day-to-day work, you will be given an opportunity to work on a legacy project that will add value even after you return to school.
MarketCast’s research and analytics teams leverage their qualitative, quantitative, and cultural research muscles to create solutions that cross a wide range of categories and client segments, from global telecoms and adult beverages to upstart clothing brands and the hippest, most happening eateries.
The 2022 Summer Internship Program dates are June 7th to August 11th. Our paid internship program is held weekly 3 days a week Tuesday-Thursday. We are currently planning for an in-person experience but that is subject to change.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Custom Research
- Campaign Analytics
- Real Time Analytics
- Brand Event Analytics
- Data Science
- Computer Engineering
- Business Strategy
- Commercial & Business Development
- Human Resources
What we're looking for
- Must be an entering senior or junior in a 4-year accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Passionate about one of our verticals:
- Sports, Brands, Lifestyles
- Theatrical, Streaming, Television
- Tech & Gaming
- Prior exposure to successfully managing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the art of storytelling is a must
- An affinity for numbers, data, and analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint but should have intermediate Excel knowledge
- Strong comfort level working in a high paced & transformative environment
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to prioritize
- Possess and inquisitive mind-set
- Previous internship experience and/or on-campus involvement