Marsh Graduate Programme Midlands 2022
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
About the Programme
- 24 months
- Various locations
- Permanent full time role
- Non rotational
- Support from line manager and early careers development team throughout the programme
- Buddy and mentorship schemes in place
Within the programme, there are 3 core components which will contribute to your learning and development:
- On the job learning and training
- Professional skills development programme
- Level 6 Senior Insurance Professional Apprenticeship Qualification
Our graduate programme recruits into a number of different business areas within Marsh, allocation of which area you will go into will take place once you have received an offer. The areas include:
- Risk Management
Within these areas you will be assigned as either a broker or a client executive.
Within broking you could be working within a specialty team to understand all the risks associated with a particular sector and then working with a team to broker a deal.
As a Client Executive you’ll be liaising with your clients and understanding their business, the risks and what value looks like for them. You’ll then be in a position to advise on the best course of action for their risk management and work with the broking teams to make this happen.
What do we value?
- On track to receive a 2:1 or above
- Right to Work in the UK or Republic of Ireland (no visa sponsorship provided)
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and cultivate relationships.
- Adaptability and learning agility.
- Language skills are desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- An unrivalled accelerated foundation to your career with a global leader in insurance broking and risk management
- Join and work alongside a large graduate cohort, share your experiences and build a network with other graduates across the various locations
- Company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Access to Employee Resource Groups which promote the many background and perspectives of our colleagues
- Volunteer and mentoring opportunities
- Benefits e.g. competitive salary, pension and holidays
How can you find out more before applying?
Please find the links below to apply to our upcoming virtual Insight Days:
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.
Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.