Treasury and Portfolio Management Analyst
The responsibilities of the Treasury & Portfolio Management Analyst will include:
- Contributing to a risk management framework for the firm's capital, liquidity and interest rate risk and for Operational, People, Legal and Reputational risk within Treasury.
- Assisting the Treasurer to create a planning, forecasting and stress testing framework to ensure that management and the shareholder have a clear view of capital and funding requirements.
- Analyse and manage the Treasury P&L and costs
- Inputting data into Excel spreadsheets in order to analyse and manage the firm's balance sheet
- Make suggestions on balance sheet and data optimisation
The successful applicant
The ideal Treasury & Portfolio Management Analyst will have:
- A degree in a numerical subject (an accountancy qualification would also be a plus)
- Understanding of credit risk, loan covenants, and portfolio risk management
- Understanding of bank balance sheet and accounting
- Understanding of bank capital framework, liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
- Some experience in a Financial Services institution