Digital Communications Internship
Our award-winning marketing team is looking for a digital marketing intern to join them on a 12-month contract. You will be working on website content updates and optimisation plus the firm's social media channels. This is a great opportunity to work alongside experienced marketing professionals to help you develop your skills and get hands-on experience of a wide variety of digital marketing work.
What does this position involve?
The role will involve carrying out technical and administrative tasks using the Mills & Reeve website content management system and corporate social media accounts, as well as getting involved in a range of other marketing projects. The role would be based in one of our offices in Birmingham, Cambridge, Manchester or Norwich and would also involve some home based working.
As you would expect, the firm offers a generous salary and benefits. Everyone has different priorities and preferences, so at Mills & Reeve you can choose the benefits that appeal to you. From buying holiday and undergoing health screening to leasing a bicycle – the choice is yours.
Our core benefits are:
- Equal all staff bonus based on the firm’s financial performance
- Generous pension including the option to salary sacrifice
- Five weeks' annual leave and the option to buy or sell a week each year
- Extra day of leave for wedding/civil partnership, religious holiday and house moving
- Bonus week leave every 11th year of continuous service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Income protection after two years’ service
- Life assurance with the choice of covering between two and 10 times annual basic salary
- Confidential employee assistance programme providing guidance on every day issues to more complex matters and both telephone and face to face counselling.
What really sets Mills & Reeve apart from other law firms is the way we work with our clients. We understand that clients, in the 21st century, no longer want a traditional law firm – they want one that embraces forward thinking approaches to service, billing, commercial know-how, innovation, people management and community engagement.
Mills & Reeve is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive working environment. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements and endeavour to achieve the right balance for both our people and the business. This attitude to flexible working ensures we continue to provide outstanding service to our clients, whilst allowing our people to develop their careers in the knowledge that personal priorities will remain just that.
Mills & Reeve is committed to promoting equality, diversity and to providing an inclusive and supportive environment. Please click the link below to find further information regarding diversity and inclusion at Mills & Reeve.