Graduate Trainee Technical Services Manager Bracknell 2022
We are looking for a Graduate Trainee Technical Services Manager, who is looking to move into a site-based, trainee TSM position.
About the role
You would be employed as a Graduate Trainee Technical Services Manager and would be responsible for supporting and learning from Technical Services Managers within the business.
This would include:
- Assisting with developing the building services brief for all projects
- Assisting with the review of all building services subcontractor proposals.
- Assisting with the review of the proposed services construction
- Producing a services check list for Project Managers to use.
- To assist with providing technical support to Project Managers, when services issues arise on site.
- To assist with reviewing the quality of the mechanical and electrical installation
- To assist with producing a commissioning strategy for Project Managers to use
This role will be part of our Foundation Programme within the business, allowing the opportunity of additional training and development.
What can I expect?
You will get to learn from some of the most talented, experienced, and well-established people in the industry who have in depth knowledge and commitment to delivering exceptional work for our clients.
You will be expected to create your own success and make your own decisions. In return you will be well rewarded and will receive support when needed. We take your development seriously… how?
- By giving you access to the best and most challenging jobs in the market
- By exposing you to the most talented minds to learn from
- By providing you formal developmental training through our Foundation Programme
- By providing you with a natural support network in the form of your Foundation cohort, who will all be starting at a similar time.
- By providing you with a dedicated Foundation Programme point of contact, for any queries or questions that you may have.
Our ideal candidate will be committed to a career within the fit-out sector and should display the following attributes: curiosity, honesty, ambition, drive and responsibility.